Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Friday, September 10, 2010

"Kremes" from Cibinong


On the way back from Bogor yesterday, we stopped by Cibinong to buy this sweet snack. It's called "kremes". It's made out of sweet potato and then fried. The sweetness other than the sweet potato itself came from palm sugar and this one I think has a bit of jack-fruit fragrant into it. The sweetness is just right and really crunchy.

The best "kremes" is from this city Cibinong. Sure you can buy it from snack store all around Jakarta, but the taste doesn't beat this one.

2 comments:

  1. Yum...my stomach just rumble because of this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terakhir gw pesen kremes dr tmn gw yg d cibinong rasa nya uda gak selezat dahulu kala.. Dissapointed...=(

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)