Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Friday, January 4, 2013

oyster egg at Sai Woo, Jalan Alor, Kuala Lumpur

On my last night at Kuala Lumpur to celebrate New Year's Eve with my friend, I went to Jl. Alor to devour my favorite food in KL. It's the oyster egg at Sai Woo, Jalan Alor, Bukit Bintang area. 




The whole street of Alor is a food stall area. But I always eat at this Sai Woo stall. 
The egg is crispy yet the oyster is fresh and not dry. Really nice, it's still consistent thru out the years.
Love it so much.
If you like oyster and you're at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, you would need to try this. 
I finished 1 large portion all by myself, and I actually still want more >_< 

Once again, very recommended!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)