Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Friday, January 4, 2013

Deep fried durian @ Resort World, Genting, Malaysia

Deep fried Durian @Genting Resort World, Malaysia


I stumbled upon this stall when I went inside Genting Resort World, but I didn't pay attention at first. Then, my cousin message me saying that there's a deep fried durian at Resort World that's die die have to try one. So, I made my way all the way back to the stall, just to try it.

4pieces for 6RM. Not too expensive, considering the taste is really nice.
You can't say it's full durian inside, I think they mixed it with flour first then dipped into the batter before frying. But you can taste it is real durian, not some kind of paste.
The crunchiness also nice.

When I bought it , there's only that 4pcs left. I'm not sure if that's the last batch or they will be frying it again later on. But, my cousin did say that the second time she wants to buy again, they're out of stock already. So, better get it fast, all! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)