Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sweet tooth relief :P Fifty 50 wafer and Rice Krispies Treat from Kellogs






If you are a diabetic and craving for sweets, you can try looking for this Fifty 50 wafer. I had to ordered it online though, I don't think they are sold in Indonesia. They have chocolate, strawberry and vanilla flavor. I love the chocolate taste but I also like the strawberry sometime. The sweetness is just right and the wafer is crispy. Love it.


This one is a rice kripies treat from Kellogs. It is sweet (not for diabetic person!!) because it's made out of marshmallow and butter mixed with rice krispies. But, it's one of my favorite snack back in college. My sister just sent me some couple weeks ago, and I totally love it ... :D

3 comments:

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)