Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Friday, January 20, 2012

Ten Ten @ Plaza Indonesia, Jakarta


I ordered the set that includes ebi and veggie tempura, ebi katsu, miso soup and rice. The taste is quite nice for a decent price. The ebi tempura is not too small and the ebi katsu is quite tasty. The miso soup could be better though in my opinion.
They have 3 kinds of flavor for the tempura, u can have original version, black pepper version or spicy version. I tried the original and the spicy version, the difference is only that the spicy version have chilli powder on top of the tempura. Not too much of different in taste itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)