Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sari Bundo Padang Restaurant @ Juanda, Jakarta

If you never been to Padang restaurant before, this is how you will be served. They will take most of the food on plates and served on your table, you don't have to order except if what you wanted are not on the table yet or if you want more portion on some things.


I like Sari Bundo for Padang restaurant the most. Their chicken gulai or roasted are the best. But they are not cheap like other Padang restaurant. I also like their potato chips with spicy taste. What I love the best from them are their "Soto Padang" below. It's in a small bowl, consist of rice vermicelli, tomato, fried beef in beef soup. The bestttttt ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)