Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

agogo @ pasar muara karang

 it's watercrest noodle (bakmi kangkung) from agogo muara karang. Stir fried with big chunks of tomato, shrimps and clam. Yummy, it has some stocks on the bottom of the noodle so it's not too dry.

This one is fried kwayteow with chinese sausage ... The color is not so great but the taste is great :D
The kwayteow is a little chewy and the chinese sausage is fragrance... I can't wait to go back !!!

It only open from morning to afternoon if I recall correctly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)