Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ten Ten @ Plaza Indonesia, Jakarta (again...)


Tried their ebi furai this time.. the potato salad is not bad .. not too creamy so after u eat it, not too bloated. :) The shrimp is decent, not too small but not as big as I wanted. But overall, if you craving for ebi furai, this one still can satisfy your need :)


The beef is over flavoured. I don't really complain since I like my food salty and the saltiness on this one can still be tolerated by me, but some old folks might be jumping on their chair eating this. :D And to pair the beef, I had spicy version of tempura. Nyam nyam...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)