Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Durian cake @Big O cafe, Singapore



I saw this cake at someone's blog before I went to another trip to Sg and I decide it right then and there to have it no matter what! And, I wasn't wrong to decide that. It's heavenly omfgly superbly good this cake... I even saw next to me a couple getting another portion after they finished with one.

The durian is soft while covered with a layer of chocolate. It's the best combo ever!

It's called Spike D cake at Big O cafe. I tried the one at Wheelock place , Orchard. But they have other branch too. If you're into durian, you musttttt die die try this cake :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)