Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Casa D'Oro @Kempinski Hotel, Jakarta

We ate 3 course meal at the casa d'oro kempinski jakarta.

The first to come out is an appetizer of shrimp with tomato sauce and orange zest. The shrimp is fresh but the tomato sauce could have been better.

Second is more appetizer all with cheese theme on it but different kinds. Nothing special on this dish.

Finally the main dish :) It's a pasta tomato based sauce with squid. The squid if you can spot form the picture above is really small! It's like baby baby squid and it's cooked real well :P And the pasta that looks like clam is cooked to perfection... While the tomato sauce is a bit sweet and sour. I like it :)

They also offer us dessert at the end. I'm on diet but I can't resist to get at least one :P well 2 actually hahaha
I took the finger look alike that melts in your mouth the moment it touch :D and the second one is the dark choco on the back.. yummy... :D

If there's more voucher i wouldn't mind going back but if I have to pay the full price for the food here, I will think twice because the price is not cheap and the food are OK but not that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)