Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Butcher @Gandaria City Mall, Jakarta

In this restaurant, you can order a platter of different meat and different sauces for tester. So, the next time you come to this restaurant, you know which one suits you the best. Since this is the first time I've been here, I decided to do that.

 7 flavored spices to try out, from ranch, bbq, honey mustard, black pepper, wine, mushroom and pesto I think. I like the pesto, wine and honey mustard.


Different kind of meats to try out too. But the meat is not as I expected them to be. It's not so juicy and ... well, the tasting portion is just too small for my meat portion hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)