Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

strawberry cheesecake @opus cafe, Plaza Indonesia, Jakarta


I wanted to cut my hair before CNY and I had to wait between 6-9pm. So, I asked my best friend to accompany me in between those time. I met with her in PI and look for a place to hangout. We were going to hang out at C&S, but as usual it's full.

So, we decide to try something new. Close to C&S, there's Opus cafe. I don't wanna eat too heavy, so I opt for sweet taste. I ordered strawberry cheesecake, coz the strawberry looks yummy....

The strawberry is kind of sour :) but juicy. While the cheesecake is not too creamy the way I like it, but my friend said she likes it if it's more creamy hehe... The bottom could be crispier though...

I had fun talking while enjoying cake with my friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)