Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

macaroons from megaroons


I ordered megaroons on christmas season. Got 6 flavors which consist of chestnut&rum, chocolate, green tea, baileys, blueberry, cherry. I was expecting a great flavor out of the chestnut&rum and baileys because I like alcohol, but it turns out just ok. I love the green tea and the blueberry more.

Megaroons' macaroons are very crispy on the skin which makes it good :) But it could do better on the coloring I think. This way it looks like too much coloring paste on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)