Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Food @Pasar Baru, Jakarta

Beside the famous Bakmi Gang Kelinci, there's a small alley, go thru that alley and on the left you will see a puff cake (cakwe). The square one is a little bit sweet while the long one is salty. It's not bad, but the salty one is not as good as the one sold at Mangga Besar area.


Pass that puff cake stall, just go straight and you will find a restaurant in front of you, I think the name is bakmi Aguan. It's said that the owner of this restaurant is a sibling from bakmi gang kelinci out front. But I think this one tasted better. :)
Picture says a thousand words :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)