Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

another sweet snack @bangkok, thai


This is another type of cotton candy. They also sell this kind in Jakarta, Indonesia but usually you eat it with crispy wafer. It's different for this one I bought @ Bangkok, Thailand. They eat it with soft dough made out of flour and infused with pandan flavor, so it's really fragrant.

This is how I eat them:
 
Put the skin on your palm.

 
Then, put the cotton candy on top of it.

 
Roll the skin.

 
Munch, munch, munch. :D

I like it!!! It's not crispy like the one sold in Jakarta, but the pandan aroma really make this one a winner for me :) I'm not sure what it's called in Thailand, because I spotted the stall outside a mall. It's only temporary stall because they're having a little festival there. If you know the name, please let me know :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)