Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Monday, June 13, 2011

Yoshinoya @ Grand Indonesia, Jakarta


Yay, I love Yoshinoya. I'm happy that they got into Jakarta. Like usual, I ordered the original rice bowl package. That includes 3 types of fried side dishes, 1 bowl of soup and 1 green tea.

It's too bad that the taste is more bland than the one I had in USA, I had expected to have even better taste because Indonesian usually really brave at giving seasonings. Nevertheless, I still love it :)

The side dishes are nice, tho. It consist of 1 fried shrimp, 1 fried siomay and 1 fried meat roll. I don't think I ever had them in other countries' Yoshinoya... I'm not sure if they don't have it or I just never order them. The crispiness is nice and the taste is great. I like the fried siomay the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)