Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

breakfast & dessert @Le Notre, Bangkok, Thailand

On my last day in Bangkok, Thailand, I had breakfast on the lobby of my hotel. They have a cafe there named Le Notre, I think they have other branches in malls. I heard they have a really nice dessert there.

I have ham sandwich with french fries for my main. The sandwich is filled nicely with lots of ham and topped with melty cheese, so I like it. The french fries is nothing special though.

 

For dessert, I chose mille-fueille. The cream is nice, not too creamy, kind of light and not too sweet. But the crispiness could be better.


 

And, I also bought coffee eclair for my mom. I tried some, and it's too sweet for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)