Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

dinner @ airport , bangkok, thailand

Since I need to be at the airport for check in before dinner time, I had dinner at the airport. I forgot the name of the restaurant, but it's inside after u check-in and stuff and it's near the tax refund place.

The food is surprisingly really good!

I had prawn cake for appetizer, It's really crispy and the filling is juicy.



Then, I ordered tom yam soup filled with shrimp dumpling and mushrooms. I really really like this. The spiciness is real good and the dumpling is full with shrimp :) Love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)