Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Monday, June 13, 2011

My Mom's cooking

1. Mie titeh

It's Javanese style noodle. It's noodle with broth, topped with shrimp, pork and mushroom, spinach and lots of garlic. Since I love garlic, I like this dish so much :D.


2.  Bakso garing-garing (literally translated to crunchy meatballs)

It's named that because the meatballs contain water chestnut other than pork meat. And water chestnut gives you that crunchy texture when u bite into it.



3. Udang goreng asem

It's small shrimps marinated with "asem" (it's a sort of Indonesian seasoning that taste kind of sour) and then deep fried. Since it's small shrimps, you can eat them with the shells and even the head if you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)