Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

McDonald @ Bangkok, Thailand



This is the interiod of McDonald at one of the mall at Bangkok, Thailand. They also sell lots of cakes :)

I ordered Samurai burger which is a burger with pork meat. The pork meat is really nice and juicy, also tender. It's the best McD burger so far :D If you like pork, and u like burger, try this one when ur in Bangkok. You won't regret it.




This is their Thai style chilli sauce. Sweet and spicy

They also have this chicken ham pie but I didn't have a chance to try it. But it looks so good....*slurp*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)