Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Monday, June 13, 2011

Kana's Delight Durian Pudding






This is made by my aunt. Basically it's a plain pudding on the bottom and then topped with lots of durian and a layer of shredded chocolate. The durian is really nice and since the pudding is plain without any flavor, it's not too overwhelming for me :) Great taste, great pudding.

She also made pudding with coconut and cempedak taste before. But, I love the durian the most. Cempedak is also nice, but coconut is only so-so.
She usually sells them in other restaurants like Pondok Shantung, Gajah Mada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)