Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bali trip (Jul 16-18, 2011)


This is the first time I went to Rock Bar. That picture was the main bar of Rock Bar. The view for sunset is amazing here :)

For breakfast the next day I went to Tekor and ordered poached egg with bacon. The egg is poached nicely, has lots of juice when I cut it. But in the process, I soaked my bread so it became too soggy for me to eat haha


Then I went to chill out at Kudeta, another sunset to watch :) I tried the lychee rose martini. It's really nice and fragrance :) The color is pretty too hehe


For dinner I went to Rumours, an Italian restaurant. I ordered prosciutto and melon slices as my appetizer. The melon could be chilled more to add freshness into the dishes. For main course, I ordered steak with mashed potato. The steak is tender and juicy. Sorry about the pic so dark, because the restaurant lighting is kind of dark ... But this restaurant is really crowded, I think because they serve decent international meal and the price is really cheap.



On my way to airport, I stopped by at ayam betutu restaurant. I ordered nasi campur komplit. It consists of rice, satay, shredded chicken, kangkung, pepes and egg. Ehmmmm, i personally doesn't like the taste of this dish. But I see the restaurant is quite crowded and I know this restaurant is quite famous also, so I dunno if it's just my taste or what :)


2 comments:

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)