Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hopeng, Gajah Mada area


My family's favorite dish is this "cah juhi"... means stir fried squid. The squid is really tender, don't have to put any force into it at all and it doesn't have fishy smells. It's stir fried with bamboo shoots and mushroom. Really nice :) Even my brother who doesn't like this kinda squid, says it's really good :D


Second favorite is this fried fish then stir fried with seasoning. Even though it was fried first, the fish still so moist and not oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)