Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

pasta de waraku, grand indonesia


I went to pasta de waraku at grand indonesia for dinner. I ordered the sukiyaki pasta. It taste like Japanese sukiyaki (bonito broth and soy sauce based soup), but with pasta instead of udon. I quite like this dish, because it's unusual to see this kind of menu in another restaurant.

The dish consist of pasta, tofu, cabbage, sliced beef and egg. It's supposed to be sunny side up egg, but they were out of the raw egg, so they exchange it with the boiled egg and sliced them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)