Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kitchenette @Plaza Indonesia, Jakarta


I really don't recommend Kitchenette's fried calamari to any of you, unless you like huge chunks of fishy calamari... This is the first time that I found a decent restaurant serving a bad fried calamari. Usually the problem were the texture too chewy, but this is just badddd, very fishy smell, and the huge chunks just annoyed me more.


Their dory fish topped with tomato based sauce is not bad, but it's nothing special.


I think Kitchenette is only nice for their homemade lemonade (ask for more lemon to add more kick into it) and for their location, which is in the middle of intersection so people can do a little of "sight-seeing", if you know what I mean :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)