Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Queens @Jl. Roa Malaka, Jakarta

I got a recommendation from my colleague to this Queens restaurant. It serves Chinese restaurant and it's a great one!



She recommend "shark fin soup".  I like it but I don't think it's anything special. But it's kind of cheap. For a big bowl you can eat it for 3-4 people and it's a lot of crab meat in it, although the shark fin is not that many.


What I like the most from this restaurant is this "deep fried crab pincer". Most restaurants serves small crab pincer then covered with shrimp paste and then deep fried. This one is a huge crab pincer and deep fried. So you can really feel the texture of the crab. Really nice :) Btw, ask for the 6 pincers a portion, otherwise you get the small pincers one.


We tried "shanghai satay". Basically smoked pork meat put inside small mantou. The taste is sweet and juicy :)

This noodle is to die for! It's kind of like lo mie, but the ingredients consist of bird eggs, mushroom and lots of crab meat. Really nice !!!

My dad love this one, it's a pork ribs cooked with Chinese herbs and rice wine. It's really tender but for me it has a slightly taste of Redoxon hahaha I dunno why...


This is shrimp with ham. They mold 4 shrimps into one and deep fried them together into 1 huge shrimp. Then cut and put in the middle of each cut a slice of ham. It's nothing special but it's good :)

There are more to try in this restaurant :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)