Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So-Phia Bandung



My aunt bought me this pia from Bandung. They have 5 varieties of flavor: pineapple, durian, mung bean, chocolate and cheese. I like durian, mung bean and pineapple. The chocolate is okay. But the cheese is weird because it's only salty, not sweet.

The crispiness of the skin is really nice and the filling is not full so you won't get the feeling of too much when eating this pia :)

Too bad they can't delivered to Jakarta because the skin will break, but they do deliver within Bandung for a fee of 20k I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)