Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Social Hour Set @SoHo, Grand Indonesia, Jakarta


There's a promo using HSBC between 3pm-8pm we can order social hour set buy 1 get 1. I ordered 2 different set, the first one is the "high tea". It consists of ham sandwich, salmon sandwich, cookies, chocolate tart, eclair, potato chips, banana cake, and bread with butter & jam. I especially like the eclair and the chocolate tart.


We ordered the 3 (or was it 4) cheese pizza and topped with mushrooms. It's really nice. The pizza is thin and the flavoring is just right. The cheese still melted when served, so it kinda melt in our mouth also :) Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)