Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Singapore trip


1. First day, I went directly to Ion mall to eat "mee pok tar" at the food court downstairs :D I really love their noodle here, the black vinegar really kicks and the taste just right. The noodle itself is a little chewy, just my favorite texture :).





2. Then I went to Food Republic at Wisma Atria, while walking my mom got attracted to the fragrance of the hokkien mee stall. So, we decided to try one :) The portion is huge enough for me and my mom. The noodle and the flavoring also nice. The chili could be more spicy tho...


3. This is the noodle from a small plaza in Bencoolen area. They're famous for their dumplings. I tried the soup one and it's really really good! I ordered another one of them after I'm done with the first one haha. But the noodle and the pork meat is not that good. I want to try the fried dumpling also, but I'm too full already, so I better go back there on my next trip :)



4. This is fried kway teow from Raffles Plaza food court. Super nice, the taste is really too complicated to say but it summarized into: one good dish! hahaha I would love more meat thooooo






5. Ahhhhh, it's been so long since I drink Fanta Grape. I think the last time Indo have them is around my junior high .. which is... about a decade ago :( This one I bought in one of Japanese store in little mall, I forgot which mall, sorry. The taste is just like what I remember :) I feel kinda... old now hahahaha


6. Din Tai Fung at 313 Somerset I believe. I walked thru so many malls, I forgot which is which already :O. Din Tai Fung at SG have pork :) so it's nicer than the one at Indo obviously :P The top one is pork meat and the second one is shrimp. Both are nice, nice crispiness outside, nice and juicy inside... what else u want? :P

7. I stayed at Newton Circus area, so we went there at night to stop at that famous food court and try their famous oyster fried with eggs. The oysters are abundant... But I still like the one at Tio Ciu restaurant at Mangga Besar area better.



8. At the airport, I bought Subway :) With bacon, ham, melted cheese, onions, chipotle sauce and a little bit of mayo sauce. So niceeeeeee....

9. I bought home frozen package of dumplings. It's really small in size compared to dumplings sold here. The only place that I know selling them in Sg is Fairprice+. The taste for a frozen meal is quite nice :) I think it's from Korea or Japan.


A trip full of heavenly dish indeed :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)