Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Brussel Spring @Central Park, Jakarta


This is the waffle. The texture is kind of weird, it's like a sweet bread molded into a waffle.
But it doesn't have a strong milk smell like the usual waffle, so some people that doesn't like milk might prefer this waffle.


The oxtail soup is quite savoury. The chips is huge and thick so when you soak it into the soup, it's still crunchy while has the soup flavor in it :) The oxtail itself is tender, but could have more meatttt!


The potato tester has 3 types of potato forms. I like the hash brown, the cylinder type one. While my mom preferred the circle one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)