Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

3rd generation laksa @Ion orchard, Singapore


On my last day, I went to Orchard to eat this laksa at the food court. The ingredients are noodle, egg, shrimp, tofu skin and cockle. The soup is creamy and rich and all the ingredients mix really well, but I would love it if it's spicier than this haha.

But overall, it's good. The shrimp is fresh and crunchy, the soup is fragrance and the tofu skin is really rich in taste because it's soaked in the soup all day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, you got a pretty decent foodblog here. Keep it coming =) More more singaporean food =)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)