Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

"Fermented cassava"


This is what we called "fermented cassava". My mom intrigued by the mini size of them because usually it's sold twice bigger than this size so she want to try it. It's sold @ Bogor Permai bread shop.

The taste is like other fermented cassava, has that liquor taste into it. But, this one really is soft and has very little cassava fiber into it.

The next day my mom bake it in the oven and put shredded cheese and choco on top of it. Love it!!! You can be creative with this food, you can eat it just like that, or bake it first, or make it into a cake, etc. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)