Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Kuotie/Gyoza @Gunung sahari area



If you like "kuotie" or "gyoza" some might say, and want the best one without any regards to the price tag, this is the one! This restaurant sells the best but also the most expensive "kuotie" known to me =). It's located at Gunung Sahari area.

I usually add all of the sauces at the table into one small cup to make a really great mixture taste. It's just different if you left any of them out. I dipped the kuotie into the sauce (lots and lots of sauce!!) and biteeee =D The filling is full of meat unlike other stall that usually filled with more veggies rather than the meat. It's also moist and the taste is just great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)