Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

"soto tangkar" @Mangga besar area, Jakarta


I craved for "soto tangkar" today, and my mom went to hospital at Mangga Besar area today. So, I asked her to buy me one because my father said there's one stall there that sells good soto tangkar.

Let's just say after eating this "soto tangkar", my craving has been satisfied! It's really good. The soup is rich in flavor and the meat is really moist and soft. The chili and pickle is also great addition =)

Me and my stomach are so happy =D

2 comments:

  1. where in mangga besar is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you came from hayam wuruk, it's located on the left, a couple stores before a school there. (Before Husada hospital also)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)