Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

-Chicken Story- @Citraland Mall, Jakarta



 I was going to the Popeyes at Citraland mall when my mom passed this restaurant and want to try it. So, we went in and I ordered "ribs soup with green chili pepper" and "kangkung with chili".

The ribs soup is alright, it has ribs of course and tomato, potato and some herbs. It smells really good, but when I taste it, it's kind of bland so I don't really like it.

The kangkung though! It's really good! The taste is kind of salty and really spicy. I really love it that i ate it all (including the chili, all gone!)

I think the ribs with chili will be better than the soup. I probably gonna try that one next time I'm at CL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)