Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bugis area @ Singapore



I went to Bugis area at Singapore and went to the food centre just across the Bugis street market. We decided to order from two different stalls. One is the wonton noodle and the other is nasi lemak.

The wonton noodle has a nice texture of noodle, not too soft, has a bit of crunchiness into it. The wonton is alright, not that great in my opinion, it doesn't have the crunchiness I expected from it. The pork is not that good either, it's kind of dry. The queue to this food stall is quite long, though.

The nasi lemak is green because they cooked it with pandan. It's really fragrant but the meat is so-so. It's a regular sausage and the fish cake is alright. The chili is quite spicy, though =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)