Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

uncle ice cream @singapore


I hadn't ate anythin all day that day, when I spotted uncle ice cream at Chinatown area at Singapore. I bought the durian flavor with bread. When I bite into it, it taste like heaven on earth! All my feeling of thirsty and hungry and tired was brought to the low point again =).

The bread is multi colored with green and pink. The bread is really soft and moist. The ice cream has a great durian flavor into it and not hard to bite although it's really thick =). I love it!

I also like the mocha choco chip flavor, but I don't really like the mint choco chip one.

For S$1, it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)