Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

"oyster pancake" @singapore



I decided to eat at the street of chinatown @Singapore the first day I got there. I spotted there's a stall selling oyster pancake and carrot cake. I was kind of confused which one to choose but I end up with the oyster =)

The oyster is fresh and really moist. The egg is not that crunchy like I want it to be. The sauce is really good for this food though.

1 comment:

  1. Yummyyyyy.... :) Man, haven't had one of those in the longest time....

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)