Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

"bakso Aciap" @Greenville area


For now, this is my favorite meatballs. But I have to warn you that it's kind of salty so if you got high blood pressure it might not be your best choice =).

The meatballs are crunchy and tasty. The tendon is really tender and moist. The tofu is not bad but I prefer the meatballs and tendon over it hehe. Their chili sauce is really spicy too =) And, they also give fried garlic on the side so I usually add it to get more fragrance into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)