Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

ang ku kueh from Singapore


On my last day at Singapore, I went to Outram Park area, close to Chinatown to buy this ang ku kueh for my parent. They love this ang ku kueh a lot! Especially the durian and yam flavor. Too bad when I went there, they don't have the durian flavor that day, they have cempedak flavor though, so I bought them instead.

The cempedak is really fragrant but I like the yam better. The texture of this ang ku kueh is really soft and not sticky at all. Even after you put it on the fridge and reheat it, it's still soft and not sticky. This is the best ang ku kueh that I know of, so far at least =P.

1 comment:

  1. ....slurp***drooooollll...

    I want some :(

    This is definitely the best ang ku kueh...yet...

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)