Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

"swekiau" and "noodle" around Ricci school @Jalan Kemenangan


This is 2 different stalls. But, it's close to each other, so I usually bought this noodle from -Doyok- restaurant and the "swekiau" from -Ahin- stall.

I love this noodle a lot, I always ordered the big noodle with pork meat. If your stomach is sensitive, I warned you not to eat the chili sauce here, because even I always got stomach ache after eating it. But, because I love the spiciness, I always eat it anyway hahaha.

The swekiau at Ahin stall is the best known to me. The skin is still kind of firm so it's not too soft and the filling is really full of meat and crunchy. You just got to try it to know what I meant =)

1 comment:

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)