Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Subway Melt @Singapore changi airport



I was waiting at the internet lounge of Singapore Changi airport, it's close to some food stall. I was craving for Subway for some time. So, I decided to order it 1 hour before my plane arrived so I won't be hungry at the airplane.

I ordered Subway Melt with ham, bacon and cheese inside the bread, with chipotle and mayo sauce and onions in it. Toast it for awhile and voila! My Subway Melt is ready for my stomach =D.

It's really good! It's been so long since I last ate Subway =) Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)