Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

"dum briyani" @Little India, Singapore


I went to Little India, Singapore for the first time. So, I was kind of confused when I got to find this food court at Tekka market. Because when I got inside, it's all wet market selling meat and fish. I really hated the smell lol. I walked as fast as I can, then I spotted tables like when in food court. So, I went to that table, and yeppp there they are, the food centre at Tekka market, Little India area.

I went around for a bit and decided to order this dum briyani from one of the stall there. The portion is kind of big. The chicken is really huge, too. I love the taste of the rice, it has lots of spices infused in it so it's really fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)