Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

food at Universal studio Singapore



It was so hot when I went to the Universal Studio @Singapore couple days ago. So, I went and bought the Princess Fiona ice cream cone from one of the stall. The ice cream cone is so cute =P. But the taste of the ice cream (this one is mix of vanilla and chocolate) was average.

For the meal, I ate at Mel's Diner and use my S$5 voucher here to order the chili cheese dog. It's a hot dog topped with onions, melted cheese and meaty chili. It's alright, the taste is average. I like the onion fragrance but the hot dog has nothing special into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)