Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

-Dunia Baru- Chinese restaurant @Bogor




After all that dessert, I went to this Chinese restaurant named -Dunia Baru- at Jalan Siliwangi, Bogor. We ordered "haisom kaki babi / sea cucumber with pork leg", "usus babi goreng / deep fried pork intestines" and "lapis udang ham / shrimp covered in ham".

The sea cucumber with pork leg is average in my opinion. Well, for the price, the ingredients are abundance though. The sea cucumber is kind of crunchy in texture but not hard to chew. The taste is kind of sweet from the sauce.

The deep fried pork intestines is really good! The intestines are deep fried to perfection so that it's really crunchy but not hard to bite. It can be a snack too if you prefer it that way =)

The shrimp covered in ham is alright. I can't really taste the shrimp because it's already mashed and then made into thin layered. The texture is crunchy but soft in the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)