Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Breakfast Roti Prata with ham and egg @home


I bought pre-packaged whole-wheat roti prata couple days ago. It only needed to be heated on the pan until it's golden brown, and while waiting for it, I cooked the egg and ham on the side. It's ready to serve!

The prata is crispy on the outside but chewy on the inside. I just love that texture, crispy yet chewy. The ham gives the salty taste into this dish. And, the egg, well, I just gotta have the egg. No special reason hahaha.

Yummie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)