Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Friday, September 10, 2010

-Chatterbox- inside Seibu @Grand Indonesia Mall, Jakarta

Me and my mom went to -ChatterBox- restaurant located inside Seibu at Grand Indonesia Mall, Jakarta today. We decided to try the swimming fish menu, so basically you pay half price for the second dish.


We ordered pan-seared salmon with spaghetti for the first dish. The pasta and salmon not seasoned enough. All the flavor came from the tomato salsa that I think has been cooked with vinegar. So, you got to mix them together when eating it or else you will taste nothing. The salmon is crispy on the side but moist inside. The pasta is overcooked for me, because I like mine al dente.


This is grilled salmon with mushroom sauce. This dish is kind of weird in taste on my opinion. The mushroom sauce taste kind of like "lontong sayur". The salmon is ok, not crispy like the other one but it's moist. It's just weird.

I think I'll stick with what eastern food at this restaurant next time. I know that the eastern food taste good because I went to this restaurant lots of time. The western food is just weirdddd...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)