Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

"Soto Mie" Gg. Telor, Jakarta


I got 2 favorite stalls for "soto mie". Both of them is close to my home =) So, when I got nothing to eat at home I usually bought this food hehe. This one is named soto mie Gg. Telor. It's served with sliced carrots, beef, noodle and rice vermicelli, also slices of risol (fried dough with rice vermicelli in it).

Pour the soup and add the chili into it, voila! You got a great "soto mie" to fill your lonely stomach =D. The taste is really good with the salty and spicy and the fragrance of the meat soup.

If you prefer your "soto mie" doesn't really has the beefy smells into it, you would prefer this one than the other one I like. But that other one served more ingredients than this one, so it's a matter of preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)