Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

-Pink Moon- cupcake @Columbus, Ohio


I got this picture from my sister who lives @Columbus, Ohio, USA.

When I was still in college at Columbus, Ohio, I loved to eat this cupcake from the -Pink Moon- cupcake shop. I even got my sister to bring me 2 cupcakes from this shop the last time she came back to Jakarta hahaha... And, it's still in great taste and texture when I ate it.

The cupcake, unlike Indonesians cupcake I ate so far, is soft and rich in taste. I just fell in love with the cupcakes the first time I ate it. The one I like the best is the "buckeye cupcake", basically it's peanut butter cupcake. Love it! They sell a lot of varieties and some of them changed depending on the day you came.

I can't wait to have another bite of this cupcakeeessssss. Yummieeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)