Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Friday, September 3, 2010

"Es Campur Solo" -Singapore- restaurant @Pluit


I went to -Singapore- restaurant @Pluit today and order this dessert "es campur solo".

The ingredients are mixture of black glutinous rice, grass jelly, cendol (traditional  dessert), tape (fermented cassava), sweet potato balls, jack-fruit with crushed ice and coconut milk already sweetened with palm sugar. It's really yummy!

If you happened to be in Pluit area and craving for something sweet and refreshing, try this dessert =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)